Professional services providers excel at their craft, focused on and dedicated to meeting the unique needs of their clients. As a professional services firm and also serving this sector, we realize on the other hand that not all companies are able to be equally focused on running their businesses. Issues like strategic planning, internal controls, financial forecasting, and growth initiatives are often not their strengths.
This is when it makes sense to develop a team of trusted advisors, including accounting and business advisory firms. The LaPorte Professional Services Industry Group has provided audit, tax, and business advisory services to architects, engineers, physicians, attorneys, and other professional service providers for more than two decades. As a large, independent, growth-directed professional services firm, we have worked hard to establish best practices in talent development, market eminence, profitable growth, merger identification and integration, and customer and employee retention for ourselves as well as for our clients. We have a firsthand understanding of the importance of growing a business.
A full-service firm, LaPorte is able to meet our clients’ needs from inception through growth cycles and economic declines with a focus on strategic business management. Working with LaPorte’s dedicated professionals, you will benefit from our knowledge and guidance, helping you focus on profitability without sacrificing the basics of your ultimate success: your own passion for, experience in, dedication to your clients.
Services to professional services firm
- Accounting support
- Monthly financial statements
- Outsourced controllerships
- Time and billing system support
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audits of financial statements and qualified plans
- Internal control assessments
- Strategic consulting
- Alignment of firm strategic objectives with vision and values
- Annual budgeting and financial forecasting
- Benchmarking and key operational analyses
- Business growth consulting
- Business succession planning
- Partner compensation plan design
- Partner conflict resolution
- Profitability improvement
- Software selection consulting:
- Coyote Analytics
- Rippe Kingston
- Strategic planning and retreat facilitation
- Tax planning and return preparation
LAPORTE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OVERVIEW
(authored by RSM US LLP) Congress passed multiple pieces of legislation aimed at providing relief to employers struggling due to the pandemic. A new Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) report finds that ongoing IRS processing delays are causing businesses to wait on COVID-related credits claimed on Forms 941-X. The report states that as of Feb. 1, 2022, there were 447,435 Forms 941-X waiting to be processed.
The average commute in the United States is about 27 minutes. This is about one gallon of gas to and