Menu Close

LaPorte Honored Among “Best Places to Work” in 2022

Best Places to Work 2022

New Orleans CityBusiness, a bi-weekly business publication, has named LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors to the list of ‘Best Places to Work’ for the thirteenth year.

This annual program was created by New Orleans CityBusiness and Best Companies Group to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in New Orleans, benefiting the area’s economy, workforce and businesses. The honorees were selected using a two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in New Orleans. The first part, worth 25% of the total evaluation, consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second portion, worth the remaining 75%, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings.

“We are honored to have once again made the list of Best Places to Work,” notes Eric Bosch, president and CEO of LaPorte. “The fact that the largest portion of the evaluation rests on the opinions of our employees makes it even more gratifying. The pandemic served to reinforce that our employees are our most valuable resource. We work hard to provide opportunities for our team to improve the skills that will result in their professional growth, while maintaining the flexibility necessary in today’s business environment” he added.

Having recently celebrated its 75th anniversary, LaPorte is one of the largest independent accounting and business advisory firms in the region, with over 190 personnel in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Covington, and Houma, LA, and in Houston, TX. The firm offers a variety of services, including accounting, audit and assurance, business advisory, and tax planning and compliance. For more information, visit our firm profile.