President and CEO
Ted serves as President and CEO for LaPorte. As Managing Director, Ted is responsible for setting the firm’s strategic direction and focus along with the day to day management of the area’s fourth largest accounting and consulting firm. He is also a member of the firm’s Financial Institution and Construction Services Groups.
With over twenty years of experience in auditing, accounting, and taxation, Ted also has been involved with the management of construction contractors and financial institutions–for both public and private companies. He has extensive experience with IPO issues & SEC registrants as well as the facilitation and development of strategic business plans.
He is the former Chief Financial Officer of a $200 million financial institution.
- B.S. Accounting, University of New Orleans, 1979
- Louisiana State University, Graduate School of Banking of the South
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants –
- Peer Review Committee
- Louisiana Bankers Association – Associate Member
- St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation – Treasurer
- St. Tammany Industrial and Economic District – Board Member