Director of Healthcare Consulting Services
Michael is a Director with LaPorte in its Healthcare Consulting Group and has over 16 years of healthcare industry experience. Prior to joining LaPorte, he worked for two of the Big Four firms providing healthcare advisory services.
Michael’s core competencies include financial statement auditing, Medicare and Medicaid third-party reimbursement, financial due diligence, and financial modeling including revenue and accounts receivable valuation.
Michael uses these competencies in serving large health systems, hospitals (acute, skilled nursing, rehab, and specialty), ancillary service providers such as home health, hospice and DME, long-term care, assisted living, managed care, outpatient imaging, and third-party billing.
- Mercer University, Master of Business Administration, Corporate Accounting and Finance
- Loyola University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Health Care Financial Management Association