Director of Accounting Services
After serving in the Accounting and Auditing Department for over 20 years, Kevin now serves as Director-in-Charge of the Accounting Services Department.
He has provided accounting, auditing and business consulting services to clients in a variety of industries such as healthcare, physicians, film production, restaurants, manufacturing and law firms. In addition he has assisted clients with such services as budgeting, financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, agreed upon procedures and accounting operations setup and design.
- B.B.A. Accounting, Loyola University of the South
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants – Past Chairman of the Louisiana Accounting and Auditing Conference Committee
- The American Academy of Medical Managers
- The American College of Healthcare Executives
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals
- Loyola University Alumni Association– Past Board Member