Director of Tax Services
Jennifer is a Director in the Tax Services Department of LaPorte. She has extensive experience in all aspects of individual, corporation, S corporation, partnership, estate, and trust tax compliance and planning. She concentrates her efforts in the gift and estate-planning arena.
Jennifer frequently speaks on taxation issues for professional, civic and business organizations, as well as conducting continuing professional education programs for other accountants.
- M.S. Taxation, University of New Orleans, 1995
- B.S. Accounting, Loyola University of the South, 1984
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning® (CSEP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Society of Louisiana CPA’s, Estate and Financial Planning Committee
- Mount Carmel Academy Alumni Association