Director of Audit and Assurance Services
Eric is a Director of Audit and Assurance Services for LaPorte. He has twenty years of public accounting experience, providing accounting and auditing services for community based financial institutions, manufacturing businesses, energy service companies, governmental entities and not-for-profit agencies.
Eric has extensive experience with SEC registrants and has assisted several of his clients with their public offerings.
- B.S. Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Jefferson Dollars for Scholars, Treasurer
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church Men’s Club
- Boy Scouts of America