Director of Audit and Assurance Services
Christina serves as a director-in-charge in the firm’s Audit Services Department.
Christina has more than 15 years of experience in the construction industry, employee benefit plans, non-profits, governmental entities, and small businesses. She has performed audits, compilations and reviews for numerous construction clients. Additionally she has consulted on accounting systems, accounting software, and internal controls.
In the employee benefits area, Chifici has provided audit and consulting services for clients in the construction, banking, manufacturing, gaming, retail and nursing services industries. She has performed both operational and compliance reviews of employee benefits plans with assets that range from less than $1 million to $22 million.
- B.S. Accounting, Louisiana State University , 1990
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Industry Technician (CIT)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Associated General Contractors
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Construction Financial Management Association, Vice-President
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Finance Committee Chair