Director of Audit and Assurance Services
Cheryl is a Director of the firm working primarily with oil and gas, and oilfield service entities, financial institutions and broker/dealers. Cheryl also serves as the firm’s quality control director.
Cheryl has assisted several clients with their IPO’s, or sale of their business to a public company. As a result of her experience and technical knowledge with SEC registrants, she has performed numerous due diligence examinations relating to mergers and acquisitions in several industries.
- B.S. Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals
- Financial Managers Society
- Louisiana Bankers Association