Today, risk management means more than compliance. It can mean optimizing organizational performance. With a highly competitive business environment and increasingly complex legal requirements that affect financial, operational, and information technology decisions, it is critical for organizations to maximize efficiency and maintain strong controls.
Our Qualifications to Meet Risk Management Needs
Our Risk Advisory Services leadership team brings a thorough knowledge of business process and information technology, having served clients ranging from small and growing, local companies to some of the world’s largest.
We serve all major industries, including the following:
- Energy/oil and gas
- Hospitality and entertainment
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Public sector (local, state, and federal)
- Real estate
We help our clients develop action plans, manage risk and achieve greater efficiency and cost savings through the following services.
Business Process Improvement
- Providing risk assessments and diagnostic reviews
- Assisting with business-process design: evaluation, recommendations, action plan implementation
- Identifying efficiencies for business processes
- Analyzing company accounts, vendors, suppliers, and activities resulting in valuable information in management decision-making
- Monitoring company internal control environments
- Providing internal audit outsourcing
- Augmenting internal audit department staffs
- Providing internal controls training and seminars
- Providing Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory compliance testing
- Designing dash boards to monitor risks, controls, and key indicators
Information Technology (IT)
- Providing IT process design and evaluation
- Providing IT risk assessment and internal audit
For more information, please contact Michele Buckingham.